Wednesday, June 21, 2017

The Beat Goes On....

If it all comes down to this
If it all just marches on from this moment
If it is all is defined by the next ten years
and not the last thirty...
I am okay with this.

Life is such a wondrous thing
It is limitless
and never ending
And if you can just HANG ON
and keep your spirit in your eyes
not where it can be touched by others
that may strive to BRING it DOWN around your ears....

And believe that unhappiness comes from within those that 
want unhappiness for others
Believe that good comes from love and support
and kindness
and it is ALL around you
I mean ALL AROUND YOU

Look beyond the hurting and the stuff
that you have NO control over
and admit you have NO control over it....

Get on with the living part
the happy part
the beginning of the next chapter and 
the ending of this current tough one.

I believe that life is precious
and those that love me are THE most precious
They are the true heroes of this story.
My HEROES!