Thursday, January 19, 2017

Relationship of ART to Painting

A very tight relationship.
A bond that is just part of the process.
As you view museums 
of all kinds of medium
you notice that Painting
is a prolific and challenging
part of the ART scene.

Without Painting
I would not have a voice
in this world.
I would be silent
and stuck.
I would feel like 
I was bursting 
forth with 
ideas
and images 
and have no vehicle to
express them.

I dream alot about Painting.
Sounds strange to some.
But to a fellow Painter
or ARTIST
it is just a normal state of affairs.

And often when doing something
else I dream of Painting.
I visualize color choices
and relationships between them
and run to the canvas
as soon as I can.

It is just a normal state of being
for ARTISTS.
We live to PAINT or 
SCULPT
or DRAW.
We live for our work.